Friday, August 08, 2008

First day of Kindergarten!!

Alex was so excited! We had a great orientation yesterday and I think his teacher is going to be wonderful. Today was hard for Mama, though. I didn't even get to hug him goodbye because as soon as he saw his classroom and teacher he ran up to her, she started showing him where to put his backpack and lunch bag, and he never looked back at me again!






































Look at how he's grown since last years first day of preschool picture!




































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he started Kindergarten already!!! He looks adorable holding his book bag. I know it must have been a bit hard for you to let him go, but I'm sure you are so proud of him! We can't wait to hear how well he does in school this year!
Missy

Hank & Amanda said...

Alex looked like such a baby last year and such a big boy this year!

Unknown said...

What an amazing contrast between last year and this year. Time certainly flies by, James.